How to cook Instant Boba
Featured Product: Instant 10 boba
1. In a 4 qt. sauce pot, add at least 32 oz. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remember to use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
2. Place 16 oz. of Instant 10 Tea Zone Tapioca Pearl (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15-30 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
3. Start timer for 10 minutes, and boil while covered on high heat.
4. When the timer goes off, turn off the heat and let it sit an additional 15 minutes while covered.
5. Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
6. Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
7. Best used within 6 hours of preparing.